Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Doll Rooms

  1. #1
    Inactive Member MorningStarsGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2004
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey,
    We are going to be building a new house later this year and I am planning to make rooms for my Dolls in my own bedroom. I am thinking of doing a room for each of the time periods my dolls are from, though I will probably put Kit and Molly together and Sam and Nellie will obviously share a room. I also am going to make a couple of rooms for my Modern girls as well as a kitchen and Living room. Has anyone done something similar to this? I know I have seen an album or two with Doll rooms in it, but I don't remember which ones. If anyone has done this or has ideas for this let me know. Thanks!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member AG DRESS DESIGNER's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 29th, 2004
    Posts
    424
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I made a Hacienda for my Josefina and Marisol dolls, also a Japanese house for my Asian girls and an Indian village for Kaya. The albums are under my signature. My next project is going to be a long house for Kaya. I have the materials to do it with now. Our dinning room has turned into one big doll house. Marymax has a very nice house she made for Addy. The link for the album was posted here about 3 weeks ago.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member *meg*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have some doll rooms I've made. Links are in my signature. I hvae one for Josefina's and Felicity's time periods as well as a modern girl room. One of my websites has info for sizes...

    Have fun and post pictures when you make them.

    meg

  4. #4
    Inactive Member KimberBee's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2003
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have a couple pictures of a room type thing I made for Kirsten. It's not an actual room with a ceiling and floor, really it's just 2 walls that prop up into a corner, kind of like the scenes and settings.
    Anywho the pictures are in my random ag pics album, if you want to see them [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member linzystar's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2005
    Posts
    167
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Meg~

    I love your doll rooms! I may make some someday. What dimensions did you use?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member linzystar's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2005
    Posts
    167
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Duh! It was right there on the site! [img]redface.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member MorningStarsGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2004
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks so much!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member marymax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 19th, 2004
    Posts
    491
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hi I did a doll room that is interchangable if you are interested take look at mine....everything is attatched with magnets so the room can change without a bunch of holes in the wall...it was a fun project...it is also the kitchen, bedroom, living room.....

    marymax

  9. #9
    Senior Hostboard Member BarbaraE00's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 22nd, 2023
    Posts
    192
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Doll Rooms

    PrivacyPod provides tools that help organizations maintain strict data privacy standards by securely managing sensitive information. Its platform integrates automated processes to monitor compliance with relevant regulations, reducing human error. By using PrivacyPod | Soundproof Privacy Pods, Phone Booths & Meeting Rooms companies can ensure encrypted data handling and controlled access, limiting exposure to unauthorized parties. This system supports audit readiness and enforces confidentiality policies efficiently, enabling businesses to uphold trust without manual overhead or risk of data breaches.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •